Thursday, October 9, 2008

My α Journey - Episode 4 : Capturing the Joy of Pre-parenthood...



He was 3 weeks old. :D

Yes, I'll be a father soon, very soon.

Without any sign, he had come to our life. My wife have been a caring mother to-be and she did what ever course to protect and nurse our son in her womb. Food was carefully selected and consumed so she would not transfer the unwanted rubbish to our children.



He was 12 weeks old. :D

I'm prepared to be a father. And all my photographic skill learned was meant for this. I will do what my father did 40 years ago, where he captured the growth record of his sons, from my eldest brother to me.

And this little fella's stuff had started invading my space! OMG ! I have lost my territories ! :)

Translate : Baby's. Father's

Translate : Baby's. Father's

Of course he mean no harm. In fact, he brings happiness to my family, and we are happy to see him becoming the newest member of the family.

More knowledge of operating my camera is needed so to capture THE moment of my son. I can foresee that he will be a handsome kid. :D

And he is 35 weeks old already. :D


My α Journey - Episode 1 : In the Beginning ...
My α Journey - Episode 2 : The Evolution...
My α Journey - Episode 3 : In Search of Light ...
My α Journey - Episode 4 : Capturing the Joy of Pre-parenthood ...
My α Journey - Episode 5 : Walking through the Path ...

No comments: