Thursday, March 5, 2009

Azuan's Engagement Shots at KTM Station, KL






Many thanks to Azrin for his invitation to ask me to assist him to shoot his brother, Azuan's pre-wedding photo shoot. This was my very first pre-wedding photo shooting. To be frank, I was super nervous not to perform well, but working with Azuan and his then fiance was such a fun.

I must appoligized to Azuan for not able to attend his wedding launch during 3rd Jan 2009. I do wish them all the best and may God bless them forever. :D

Oh, of course, not to forget many thanks to Azuan for the lovely launch too ! :D


Indeed it was delicious ! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... This is nice laa..

Anyway, I wanted to comment on your previous post but the magic word did not appear. Haiyaa... Waste my long karangan only..

Templar Tan said...

Yo Ari !

Thanks. Still have many many rooms for improvement lar. Hey, can tag with you if you have any shooting or not ? Want to learn from you mar.

Haha.. sorry about the comment setting. This stupid blogger setting is troublesome. Changed to the original one is much better.

Anonymous said...

learn from me??? Hey.. it should be the other way round laa.. Anyway, I wrote a comment on your purple contest. I like your idea and the concept. Do update us on the results yaa..

Mr Tan, if there's any shoot coming along, will let you know ok.. Btw, what cam u using now :) ?

Templar Tan said...

Aiyo, you don't so humble. I can be a very good voice activated flash stand one ! LOL

Thanks for liking my purple idea. Post updated. As expected, not selected to be top 5 lar. kaka...

I am using a Sony H1, ok tak ? :)

Anonymous said...

Somehow i remember the 'after makan' incident. Got stopped by the police man, hahaha....