Monday, March 9, 2009

Azuan's Engagement Shots at Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam

Azuan's engagement photo shoots, part 2.
Venue: Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam.

I didn't know there is such a agricultural park in Shah Alam. Quite a nice place to visit. We spend some nice hours there. The weather was nice at the beginning but it turned out not to our favour later in the evening. However, bad weather mean good time for strobing ! :p













Congratulations to Azuan and Jiji!

Too bad my Malay is not good. If I could include some love sajak into these photos, then these photos will be more meaningful as the collection for the couple.

Azuan and Jiji's engagement photos at KTM, KL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are excellent stuff! We greatly appreciate your willingness to come all the way to shoot us and most importantly having fun doing it. The F-A-T team rocks!

Haiyaaa..malu la so many of my photos. I myself havent blog about the Heritage Station, as per the MoU we agreed with them.

Anyway, thanks a bunch. Buzz me when you're in Shah Alam area, can go yum cha.

Templar Tan said...

Azuan
Thank you too for willing to let us take your pre-wed photographs. I am worried if the photos are up to your high expectation or not. :p

Hehe, no need to malu lar, kawan.