Sunday, September 20, 2009

I camwhore again !!

This time, my teeth-ache gives me the inspiration. LOL

"You doctor ! You know how painful is this ?!?!"

I had a terrible teeth-ache for the pass few nights. I couldn't have a good sleep. Though 2 tablets of panadol would temporary ease my pain, but in long run that's not the solution. I need to get it done once for all. I have to reject the photoshooting invitation from Darren the Car "Diterre", but the reject worth lar because the dentist is kinda hot. :p

So, is it done ? Well, so far, so good. It's a 2 months treatment thingy, and what she had done to my teeth are in temporary measures. I need to return to her clinic for planting a new teeth.

Ok, a little bit about the lighting of I used for my camwhore: a F58 on board as commander with DIY ring flash as fill, main light is a F42 from camera left snooted with a regular coke cup size from MacDonald's. Ratio setting on F58: 16:1, and a 10s self timer, some runnings, a tap on floor to mark where should I stand, pose, and snap. Piece of cake. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dats rite.. the dentist oweys hot..hehe.